Choosing A Realtor
The decision to sell your home is an important one. Choosing a realtor to sell your home is equally important.
Diane Plant will NEGOTIATE the BEST and HIGHEST price for you.
DIANE Plant’s Personal Guarantee
- Analyze all comparable homes sold in the area within the last six months(If necessary going back further)
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and review the information with you
- Personally measure your home and prepare the MLS Data.
- List your home on the Multiple Listing System with comprehensive details to presell your home to other Agents
- Assist you in preparing your home for sale with a copy of our own “Dressing Your Home For Success” and go over areas of concern in order maximize the home’s appeal, resulting in a higher sale price
- Help you stage your home or refer you to a staging company for better sales results, if necessary
- Give you a copy of our own “Make Every Showing Count”, a guideline for all showings.
- Give you a copy of our own “We Request”, outlining security tips, while the home is for sale.”
- Place the prestigious Forest Hill Real Estate FOR SALE sign on your property with a direct text link to the internet to promote the house to the neighbours and people who pass by.
- Personally contact neighbours and other agents active in the area about the house.
- Your home will be advertised on the Forest Hill Real Estate website.
- I will advertise your home on the my website. (www.dianeplant.com)
- Your home will appear on the realtor.ca web site.
- Advertise all OPEN HOUSES: on our website; on MLS; on our Blogs; on Activerain.com; on Twitter;
- Real Estate Blogs
- Hold an Agents OPEN HOUSE at your request
- Advertise the home with a comprehensive coloured Feature Sheet that highlights all the details of your home that the buyer and agents take with them to review.
Follow Up on Showings
- Contact the agents who have shown the home to get feedback and call you with the information. We will monitor: Professional opinions; Industry response;
- Contact all agents who have shown the home when an Offer is registered;
- Provide buyer reactions; current market conditions and existing and recently listed competing properties.
- Keep in touch with you on a regular basis to review all the relevant feedback.and most importantly
- NEGOTIATE the BEST and HIGHEST price for you.
Do Not Contact for SEO